|Posted On||Jul 22, 2019|
The GEE Group has partnered with a manufacturing company near the Mansfield, Ohio area in search of Production Manager. Our client is a global operation that boasts incentives such as a 10% annual bonus, 401k match, profit sharing program, and ‘Cadillac’ level benefits. As a member of a growing department, the Production Manager will work directly with the Operations Director to ensure continuous improvement with regards to production operations. This includes responsibilities such as process/procedure implementation, production planning, training, OSHA compliance, and quality. The Production Manager will also work closely with warehouse operations and management, for example improving on the storage of products, and shipping/receiving methods. Successful Production Manager candidates will have supervisory/management experience within a manufacturing and warehousing environment.
Duties of the Production Manager are but not limited to:
· Installation of site processes and procedures.
· Production planning.
· Employee training and development.
· Quality monitoring.
· Supervision of production, warehouse, and shipping/receiving departments.
· Ensuring safety compliance.
· Supervisory/Management experience in an industrial environment
· At least 5 years of proven work experience
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent