|Posted On||Feb 04, 2020|
This is a unique company with growth and exciting new technologies! With a history of over 40 years in Central Ohio and a strong future, our client is looking to add a Cost Accountant. The Cost Accountant will partner with the Controller and review product costs, inventory control and much more. The ideal Cost Accountant will have some light exposure to cost and have an eagerness to become an expert within our clients manufacturing process. Enjoy a great mentor/development program that will have you learning something new every day! Great hours, benefits and bonus!
Cost Accountant Duties:
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist with ERP updates and implementations
- Month-end close reporting
- Physical inventory management and audit process
- Manufacturing accounting and standard costing