|Posted On||Feb 06, 2020|
An amazing company is looking for a Project Accountant to join their team! If you are looking for a place to call home, then this may be for you. We are looking for an experienced individual who is self-motivated, organized, and analytical. The successful candidate will demonstrate sound judgment, effective problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail. This position will report to our Director of Finance & Accounting. Located just outside of Columbus, this is a wonderful, established company offering a strong benefits package, pension, and a yearly bonus.
- Tracking the status of engineering staking sheets and monitoring the monthly review of units constructed and retired on completed staking sheets by the Accounting Coordinator.
- Notifying warehouse, operations and engineering personnel of any discrepancies and monitoring the progress of revisions to staking sheets.
- Maintaining the continuous property record units and balances for transmission, distribution and general plant in our technology system.
- Perform month-end closing process on completed work orders. Create month-end journal entries. Prepare reports showing change and growth. Abandon voided work orders. Reconcile depreciation monthly.
- An associate degree in accounting is required.
- Three to five years of relevant accounting experience is required.
- The successful applicant must possess advanced knowledge of accounting practices and procedures. Must have strong computer skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.