Commercial Project Coordinator
|Posted On||Aug 04, 2020|
Our client is a household name and is growing in leaps! Because of this growth, they are looking to fill an immediate role of Project Coordinator to streamline their expansions. This company is looking for someone with strong problem solving and multitasking skills, that can jump in and work hard to help fulfill their needs and goals. They offer competitive salaries, upward growth, and many other benefits.
- Have a thorough knowledge of estimating techniques and subcontract buy-out.
- Prepare, review, and manage contracts, submittals, RFI’s and change orders
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work with preconstruction and business development team
- Have a thorough knowledge of construction procedures and sequences in civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- 1-3 years of commercial construction bids and estimating
- AIA Contract software specifically RS Means
- Strong Excel
- Excellent negotiation, and analytical skills
- Professional communication (oral and written) both internal and external clients.