Lead Process Engineer
|Posted On||Jun 02, 2020|
Lead Process Engineer with a Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering degree is needed to join this world renown technology company. The company’s products are utilized in the automotive, medical, and aeronautical industries. This engineer will support new product development, providing process guidelines during initial development stages and process scale-up during manufacturing launch.
- Monitor and improve manufacturing processes: powder metallurgy, hot pressing, hot isostatic pressing, and diffusion bonding processes.
- Create process documentation, including PFD’s, PFMEA’s, and PCP’s.
- Develop job instructions to support manufacturing processes.
- BS in Material Science/ Metallurgical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering,
- Demonstrated capabilities in physical metallurgy of controlled purity metals and alloys
- Proven knowledge/skills in Statistical Process Control methods, PFMEA, and creation of Process Control Plans within a powder coating manufacturing environment
Why should you apply for this opportunity?
- Company offers exceptional package of benefits to include medical, vision, dental, life insurance policy, matching 401K plan, and 18 PTO days plus 10 holidays the first year.
- Employee bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement