Construction Senior Project Manager
|Posted On||Jun 18, 2020|
Well known Central Ohio Company is in search of a qualified Senior Project Manager to oversee the operational and financial performance during all phases of construction projects. Construction projects are primarily specializing in the building of multi-family dwellings. This company will depend on this Project Manager to be responsible for 3 to 4 projects at a time. The Project Manager will perform all activities associated with acquiring, managing, and retaining personnel for various construction teams.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor multiple construction projects, including new construction and
rehabilitation, concurrently from the conception phase to completion to ensure projects are
completed according to specifications, within budget and on-time.
- Conduct construction site inspections to ensure work being performed by subcontractors is in
accordance with applicable laws and regulations, quality requirements and specifications of the
architectural and engineering drawings.
- Manage construction budgets including tracking and managing revenue, costs, and profitability of construction projects
- Bachelor of Science Degree -preferred
- Wood framing construction experience
- 5 years of proven success as a Project Manager in the construction industry
- Experience with managing budgets
Why should you apply for this position?
- Company offers 401K benefits after only 6 months with a 4% match!
- First year receive 3 weeks PTO / 8 paid holidays
- Company is growing throughout multiple states