|Posted On||Jun 24, 2020|
Columbus grown company needs a Staff Accountant who can come in, own the AP/AR process, and improve on it. Someone that is looking to learn and grow and be rewarded for their hard work and diligence. The Staff Accountant will work in a mentorlike program with the Controller and CFO to develop quickly and grow in the organization. This client boasts a fun atmosphere, with recreational sports teams, company outings, summer hours, and more!
Staff Accountant duties include
- AP/AR including integrating AP Automation software, post-implementation
- Daily accounting activities to ensure smooth workflow
- Internal audit requests, banking, and internal control requirements
- Current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, as well as federal and state policies and directives, as well as current accounting standards
- Assist with inquiries from internal departments regarding financial results, reports, etc.
- Cash Receipts
Come and work for an amazing company that embodies work hard play hard!