Facilities Maintenance Technician
|Posted On||Jul 28, 2020|
Are you a self-motivated person? Able to work with little to no supervision? Able to see a problem and fix it? Do you wear many hats and can juggle them efficiently? Our local partner needs a jack of all trades, Facilities Maintenance Technician to help maintain their facilities in a professional manner to meet and exceed industry standards. Whether you are fixing drywall or minor electrical repairs, plumbing, heating, ventilation carpentry, and AC maintenance, to negotiating with vendors on terms, to overseeing vendor compliance.
Job Duties include:
- Coordinate property maintenance including internal and external grounds
- Maintain orderliness of workspace, tools, supplies, and equipment
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools, and supplies
- Recommend and hire outside vendors
- Maintain facilities calendar, maintenance schedules
- HS Diploma or equivalent experience in general maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and equipment repairs for manufacturing
- Physically able to perform tasks, (IE: movement, small spaces, ladders up to 30 feet) for prolonged times
- Demonstrated ability to read and follow directions
- On-call and extended hours as needed (to be compensated accordingly)
Come work for a company that recognizes hard work and appreciates it!