|Posted On||Jul 28, 2020|
|Salary||16-18 per hour|
We are in an immediate need for a Quality Inspector for a local manufacturing company. This position requires someone that is detail orientated, able to work quickly, but efficiently and correctly.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Use standard and advanced measuring equipment/tools
- Manage quality records and documentation
- ANSI Y14.5 knowledge
- Verify proper layout, crimping of wiring, cables, installations and PWB assembly, as well as engineering requirements for electrical and mechanical components, drawings and specs.
- Verify painted areas for uniformity
- Follow all engineering and inspection documents for assembly, inspection, and testing were performed according to job details
- Assistant management in inspections, documentation, and other tasks as assigned or required.
- HS diploma
- 1-5 years of previous quality assurance, control, or related manufacturing experience
- Read and interpret Engineering details and drawings
- Prior PCB Inspection experience extremely helpful
- Organized and a basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Basic math proficient