|Posted On||Jul 28, 2020|
Leading manufacturing company located in central Columbus is looking to expand their Engineering department. Multiple positions are needed to be filled to help this amazing company reach their goals.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to design/build/and communicate with internal and external clients via Solidworks 2018.
- Produce concept and final layouts
- Fabricated assemblies
- Use offline programming software to further enhance products and processes.
- work with all aspects of the team for upcoming and current projects to ensure work is completed on time, on budget and correctly
- manage multiple projects
- Keep accurate records on all aspects of work done
- Minimum Associates Degree in relevant Engineering field, or proven work history experience
- Fanuc, ABB, Motoman or KUKA robots (minimum 2 years)
- Previous project management experience (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external clients
Come and join a company with a definite eye for the future and grow!