Senior Tax Accountant
|Posted On||Sep 02, 2020|
An innovative CPA firm has recently opened offices in Columbus and has partnered with us to find a Senior Tax Accountant to help get things up and running. With competitive salaries and fabulous benefits, this company maintains and encourages a nice work-life balance, as well as helping you on your professional path to get to where you want to be.
- Train and mentor staff accountants
- Prepare complex papers, and monitor process thru staff accountants
- Business and Individual tax returns
- Build client relationships and community contacts
- Plan, develop, and initiate tax work for clients
- CPA or eligible and actively pursuing
- Public accounting/tax experience
- Proven client and peer development
This company may be new to the area, but not new to the industry. As one of the top companies to work for in 2020, this could be an exciting new journey for the right person!