Packaging Equipment Engineer
|Posted On||Sep 23, 2020|
Growing manufacturing facility in search of a Packaging Equipment Engineer to lead the Engineering Team with the expansion of production lines.
As the Packaging Equipment Engineer, you will join a team that is designing and creating new production lines for this growing manufacturing facility in the Columbus, OH area. Utilizing technical skills for programming and mechanical knowledge of equipment to add production lines for high-speed liquid filling/bottling of products. The Packaging Equipment Engineer will work on a team, automating state of the art applications and systems, and will play a key role in the selection of equipment for the expanding manufacturing processes within a cGMP facility. Knowledge of FDA and OSHA safety requirements are needed in this position.
The Packaging Equipment Engineer will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in high speed and agile filling production environment
- 5+ years’ Experience in liquid filling/packaging practices and procedures
- Strong Mechanical Reliability Experience and Project Management Abilities
- Proven skills in Lean Manufacturing-Certifications would be a plus
- Experience with project and product costing
- Lead, motivate, and engage team members to cultivate a culture of excellence
This company offers a 401K match (after 60 days) and an excellent healthcare benefits plan (after 30 days) plus 160 PTO hours the first year. PLUS, Yearly Bonus Plan!!