Entry-level Sales – Professional Recruiter
|Posted On||Sep 29, 2020|
Think about it: what is one thing we all have in common? A job – and if you can be the one who delivers career opportunities to people around Central Ohio, well you are doing more than “a job” you are stimulating the economy, changing lives, and leaving an impact that will be the most rewarding feeling you can imagine.
Develop your skills in an environment that takes the time to train and develop, while also giving you great freedom to build your confidence. The environment is fun, fast-paced, and collaborative – also the income opportunity is uncapped! As a Professional Recruiter, you will assist Business Professionals with their career search and partner with some of Central Ohio’s best companies to find great talent.
Income expectations: Recruiters in the Columbus office make low end $60,000 and office leaders are $200,000 Plus!
- Interview professionals and market their abilities
- Make marketing calls to companies
- Recruit top professionals for client companies
- Creatively problem solve and work with clients around obstacles
- Close – Professional Recruiters will develop this, but you have to want it!
Required Attributes of a Professional Recruiter:
- Ability to make outbound calls
- Great communicators with the ability to listen
- Multi-taskers that enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on your own, as well as with a team
- Enthusiastic and eager to make money and get a career going
- Be resilient and overcome objections