|Posted On||Nov 19, 2020|
|Salary||40.00-50.00 per hour|
GEE Group is excited to partner with a local company in filling the role of Project Accountant. This position is a long-term contract position. This role is a dual purpose in construction management and accounting. You will report directly to the corporate Finance Manager.
The Project Accountant will be required to be on-site, working with the Operations Leadership team to ensure project completion within specified deadlines, by coordinating various suppliers on their timelines and the cost of needed materials. You will also work with various finance leaders on month-end reporting and accruals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Invoicing (proper coding and alignment with the proposed budget) including dispute of charges, change orders, field approvals
- Coordination of schedule changes
- Process improvement to help adhere to budgets and timelines
- Adherence to corporate, local, state, and federal requirements
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Relevant experience in Project Accounting/Controls
- Financial Analysis
- Excellent communications (internal and external)