|Posted On||Jan 08, 2021|
When you think of a global leader or innovative company, this company will rank at the top. GEE Group is proud to partner with this world-renowned company in finding an exceptional Quality Manager. This progressive and employee supportive company offer amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, EAP, tuition reimbursement, health club reimbursement, just to name a few.
Job duties include:
· Develop, execute, and analyze quality reporting measures.
· Report to management issues, trends, and losses
· Develop and manage procedures and processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
· Internal and external audits
· Manage certification processes.
With an attitude of Quality is Quality from as high up as the President of the company, industry experience is not as important as the proven success in leading a Quality team.