|Posted On||Feb 09, 2021|
Working as a Cost Accountant for one of the US's premier brands has some great upsides! You'll work cross-functionally within accounting and operations to develop a firm understanding of the business unit and key control factors. The Cost Accountant will also participate regularly with the Plant Leadership meeting to ensure standard costs are maintained and if there are areas to improve.
The Cost Accountant will enjoy strong avenues to advance, high visibility within the whole company, additionally, excellent benefits, PTO time, strong 401K, and much more!
Determining the actual cost of manufacturing by analyzing company expenses and profitability
- Participate in closing processes and procedures including allocations, GL entries, reconciliation of balance sheet
- Compile documents for audit
- Preparation and submittal of all monthly, quarterly, and annual schedules
- Assist with compliance and maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Setup/revise part numbers and bill of material structures in the ERP system and ensure part numbers and effective dates are current