|Posted On||Feb 10, 2021|
We are proud to partner with an industry-leading company in its search for a Senior Accountant. This company is a well-established, continuously growing, family ran business that has sustained the test of time. The uniqueness of this company plays into the role, as the Senior Accountant will work with both internal and external customers both in the office, show floor, and on the project site.
- Month-end closing including ensuring GAAP standards, review and approve balance sheet and subsidiary ledger
- Job Costing and reconciliation of general ledger to job cost detail
- Lead and support ongoing process improvements in accounting, finance, and business aspects
- Collaborate with engineers, operations, and other functions to include invoicing and overseeing manufacturing review meetings
- Capital project analysis and evaluate new business
- Light travel based on client needs
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting with 3-5 years previous experience
- Supervisory experience would be a plus
If you are a problem solving, team playing, go-getter, apply today!