Entry-level Sales – Professional Recruiter
|Posted On||Feb 25, 2021|
"There is no better way to help yourself than by helping someone else. Being able to write your own paycheck and knowing that in doing so, you are changing someone else's life gives such a great feeling of accomplishment!" - Linda Neece, a member of our team for over 40 years.
Develop your skills in an environment that takes the time to train and develop, while also giving you great freedom to build your confidence. The environment is fun, fast-paced, and collaborative – also the income opportunity is uncapped! As a Professional Recruiter, you will assist Business Professionals with their career search and partner with some of Central Ohio’s best companies to find great talent.
Income expectations: Recruiters in the Columbus office make low-end $60,000 and office leaders are $200,000 Plus.
- Interview professionals and market their abilities
- Make marketing calls to companies
- Recruit top professionals for client companies
- Creatively problem solve and work with clients around obstacles
- Close – Professional Recruiters will develop this, but you have to want it!
Required Attributes of a Professional Recruiter:
- Ability to make outbound calls
- Great communicators with the ability to listen
- Multi-taskers that enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on your own, as well as with a team
- Enthusiastic and eager to make money and get a career going
- Be resilient and overcome objections