|Posted On||Apr 05, 2021|
Stability, great culture, flexible work hours, and tuition reimbursement are just some of the benefits that make this company a great one!
Our client is looking to build up again and adding a Senior Accountant to its corporate accounting team. This is an opportunity to work with a great core group and contribute quickly to the overall mission. As highlighted above the Senior Accountant role offers a competitive salary, bonuses, plus excellent fringe benefits, this is a great place to work, grow, and expand your knowledge.
Senior Accountant responsibilities include:
- Direct support for all functions of the Corporate Accounting team
- Develop relationships with internal clients, as well as helping them to understand their account activities.
- Aid staff for all types of transactions, whether routine or not
- General Ledger reconciliation monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Review, verify, submit all credit card expenses
- Excellent communication skills