|Posted On||Apr 06, 2021|
Manufacturing facility has teamed up with GEE GROUP to locate a Controls Engineer for its facility. This company has grown tremendously over the past decade by building quality products on time and within budget. As such, their reputation for excellence is noteworthy.
Job Responsibilities and requirements
- Increase current yearly production.
- Travel to sites for installation
- Allen Bradly, HMI Programming, Ethernet Network experience
- 3 phase voltage motors experience
- AutoCAD/Electrical schematics
This position will work directly with the owner, and eventually, be leading the company into the future.