Instrumentation Control Technician
|Posted On||Apr 30, 2021|
|Salary||28-31 per hour|
We are currently helping a local manufacturer fill the role of Instrumentation Control Technician.
In this position you will be:
- Performing electrical diagnostics and repairs to various equipment in accordance with all regulated codes, as well as company policies.
- Edit programming for PLC’s
- Calculate proper sizing of equipment needed as well as order needed parts
Understand complex blueprints and manuals
Qualified applicants will have 4 years previous production experience in an FDA regulated facility
- Formal electrical training
- Problem-solving, analytical methods, and technical skills
- Understanding of FDA GMP regulations.