Instrumentation Control Technician
|Posted On||May 25, 2021|
|Salary||28-31 per hour|
Growing state of the art facility is looking to hire several Instrumentation Controls Technicians for both of their facilities, all shifts available
- Investigate, and correct all malfunctions to equipment, machinery, PLC applications, including programming, electrical wiring, breakers, and transformers.
- Ability to read and understand electrical blueprints, manuals, and ladder logic.
- Understand PLC operation and diagnose issues via laptop.
- Formal electrical training or apprenticeship programs or 6 years of manufacturing experience
- Understand of FDA GMP’s and OSHA requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
This position is a comfortable, Airconditioned environment, with excellent benefits and competitive pay.