|Posted On||Jul 12, 2021|
Our manufacturing client is actively seeking a Procurement Lead in the Sabina, Ohio area. This well-established company is an industry leader in their unique yet expanding market. As Procurement Lead you will play a pivotal role in the execution of our client’s growing operations.
The Procurement Lead duties include:
- Help build the purchasing staff through recruitment and development, as well as assist in performance evaluations with managers.
- Improve processes within the department
- Monitor and maintain stock levels, the cost for current and future stock, to minimize excess inventory investment
- Create, implement, and distribute policies and procedures for purchasing
- Help procure and negotiate with new vendors
- Responsible for maintaining documentation for ISO and FDA, as well as participate in audits
To be qualified for this position
- Previous purchasing and supervisory experience
- Familiarity with different materials including metals, composites, castings, machining, injection molding, and metal fabrication
- Excellent negation skills as well as written and verbal communication
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, blueprints, and drawings
- CPIM is a plus