|Posted On||Jul 15, 2021|
Our client is a long-standing, privately held corporation with deep roots in the community and Central Ohio. The Senior Accountant is a newly created role to absorb lead responsibilities and overtime move into an Accounting Manager or Controller. The excitement behind this company and opportunity can not be beaten! They have strong tenure and stability but recognize they need the bench strength for the future leaders of the company. Work with the best and learn from the best! You’ll partner with the CFO as well as Executives to understand the strategy and help execute the financial plan for success!
Senior Accountant duties:
- Coordinate and support financial reporting and monthly financials.
- Oversee GL and apply GAAP principles.
- Mentor and develop staff-level team members.
- Apply recommendations and system upgrades occasionally.
- This is an evolving role so the more you know, the more you grow!