Production Unit Supervisors
|Posted On||Oct 07, 2021|
Urgent need for several Production Unit Supervisors for a new facility! All shifts are available, at 2 different locations.
Previous experience as a Production Unit Supervisors is required. Ability to motivate, coach, and develop the production team to reach company goals in productivity, continuous improvement, profitability, and quality of product.
- Responsible for managers, workforce (both permanent and temporary employees)
- Uphold quality, safety, and operational standards.
- Work with various departments on planning and scheduling, changeovers, preventative maintenance, and work orders
- Establish and revise SOP’s WOI and best practices for production by collaborating with production managers and team.
- Follows all company and FDA protocols.
- SAP and HMI experience a huge plus.
- LEAN Manufacturing principals a must!