|Posted On||Oct 08, 2021|
We are looking for an SAP Consultant with experience in Manufacturing, Quality Management, Procurement, Inventory, Handling Unit Management, and Logistics Execution.
As an SAP Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing SAP applications and improvements to increase efficiency with operations. While holding responsibility for project delivery, you will also work on international SAP projects focusing on PP, QM, MM. Other responsibilities include working with clients on SAP technical solutions, implementing PP/QM, and identifying ways to improve SAP technology.
- 7 years experience with SAP
- 3 years experience with Project Management
- ITSM SAP support experience ideal
- Experience using SAP in Procurement
- Experience using SAP in Inventory
- Experience using SAP in Manufacturing
- Experience using SAP in Logistics Execution
- Experience using SAP in Quality Management
- 5 years experience using SAP in Handling Unit Management
- Chemical industry experience a plus
- Experience with SAP HANA & S4 implementations a plus
This company is an internationally leading supplier of consumables and services, has excellent benefits, including an admirable pay structure!