|Posted On||May 09, 2022|
GEE Group has partnered with a family-run, innovative, long-standing company in the Columbus area to find a Production Engineer. The Production Engineer will be a critical asset to this company in keeping its machines in excellent running order, as well as being an integral part of the machining design team.
More about our partner:
When we say family-run, it doesn’t mean a nepotistic atmosphere; here, it means caring, supportive, and collaborative. Small town feel, but also global and innovative.
- Wide range of health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement/discount program
The Production Engineer must adhere to all safety, environmental policies, and principles as directed by the company, as well as federal/state mandates. The Production Engineer will also:
- Machine operators and supervisors
- Q-plans with other departments, including problem-solving with 8D reports
- Work and set up rules
- Productivity and work quality
- Cost of machined parts
SOOO…what do YOU need to be considered for this position?
- ISO Programming knowledge
- Basic SPC and SAP knowledge
- Ability to read and make changes to blueprints
- CNC Programming
- Machine Change over as needed