Mechanical Design Engineer
|Posted On||Jul 28, 2022|
|Job ID||AS 19807|
A leading engineering firm is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for its Columbus office. This company is a leader in building a sustainable society thru its innovative design and attention to detail, and now this is your opportunity to join them and LEARN! With over 75 years of service in the Columbus area, this is an amazing opportunity for the right person
Who is the right person?
Qualified applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience
- A desire to learn new ideas and collaborate with others
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with more experienced engineering colleagues to prepare basic plan details and outlines, cost estimates, and performs calculations in support of broader engineering activities involving the design of equipment, components, or systems for plumbing & HVAC systems.
- Reviews vendor shop drawings and submittals to assure compliance with specifications.
- Prepares routine technical reports or sections of reports.
- Collaborate with Field Observation Colleagues to perform field observations and tests, and measurements,
- collect field data and prepare field reports and related documentation
The Mechanical Design Engineer will also be supported with a great bonus, hybrid flexibility and the option to work from anywhere.
This role is an AMAZING step in your career! Learn from some of the top engineers in the area, on some of the most iconic buildings in the state. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!