Training & Onboarding Coordinator
|Posted On||Sep 07, 2022|
|Job ID||AS 19977|
When you think of a global leader or innovative company, this company will rank at the top. GEE Group is proud to partner with this world-renowned company in finding an exceptional Training & Onboarding Coordinator. This progressive and employee-supportive company offers amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, EAP, tuition reimbursement, and health club reimbursement, just to name a few. This position is hybrid, with 3 days in office.
As the Training & Onboarding Coordinator, you will be:
- Perform background checks for all new hires
- Send out offer letters and/or contact new employees regarding the start date and onboarding details
- Navigating data systems for training classes awarded to employees
- Have working knowledge and be compliant with EEOC/OFCCP guidelines, as well as company standards
- Work with various managers from every department to ensure hiring needs are being met
- A degree is preferred, but relative work experience counts as well
- Previous experience in an HR setting
- Must have a positive can-do attitude and excellent organizational skills
You will be working with a variety of people from Management to production and must be able to communicate in an efficient and professional manner. Your main goal as Training and Onboarding Coordinator will ensure consistency in processes for onboarding new employees, following both governmental and company rules and regulations.