Construction Accounting Clerk
|Posted On||Sep 14, 2022|
|Job ID||LG 19993|
We are currently looking for a Construction Accounting Clerk for a global commercial construction firm. Because of the nature of this position, the Construction Accounting Clerk will need to have a positive attitude that can work well with others in a collaborative manner, able to take and assimilate constructive criticism, and have the ability to make things better based on suggestions.
This company values integrity, collaboration, and excellence, not only in its projects but in its people as well. Amazing benefits, competitive salary, bonuses, as well as continued education and certification processes. There is nothing but growth and opportunity here!
The Construction Accounting Clerk's Responsibilities:
- Creating and submitting invoices for our finance team to approve and post
- Various Administrative duties (IE Invoice/vendor set up and updated as needed)
- Sales and usage tax reporting, as well as exemption certificates
- Reconcile vendor accounts monthly
- Gotta be a go-getter, willing to help, looking for more.