Electrical Controls Engineer
|Posted On||Sep 19, 2022|
|Job ID||AS 19753|
Innovative. Cutting Edge. Collaborative. There are many words to describe this well-established global leader. Forward-thinking. Innovative. Proven. These words describe the team in this company. Since the inception of this company in the early 1900s, this company has grown and evolved to meet an ever-changing industrial world, and its people are why.
With growth comes expansion, and we are looking for an established Electrical Controls Engineer to assist in the development of a new state-of-the-art facility that will usher in major growth potential in the Central Ohio region. The Electrical Controls Engineer will work closely with the Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Safety teams to oversee all activities involved in the fabrication, operation, installation, and repair of equipment, continuously collaborating and strategizing to improve the production of various products.
As the Electrical Controls Engineer, your focus will be a combination of electrical and industrial skills, working and collaborating to ensure the new facility and machines are within corporate and state/federal regulations, and help propel the company into the next generation of technology, as well as:
- Design systems such as hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Research and analyze data, such as customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals
- Directs maintenance team for proper data analysis for equipment MTTR and MTBF
- Approve all new capital equipment purchases
- Provide total project management for new equipment installations and modifications
To be seriously considered for this opportunity, qualified applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, or comparable education
- Project Management Accreditation
- Proven skills in Robotics, PLC, HMI, SCADA, and P&ID
- Manufacturing experience