Recruiter - Professional and Executive Staffing
|Posted On||Jan 18, 2023|
Recruiter and GEE Group summary
Our company offers you a unique opportunity to learn the business, build knowledge of your communities and industries that surround us, and provide direct support in improving the lives of Professional Applicants and Client Companies across the Midwest.
You will need to reach out to potential applicants, set up interviews, overcome objections and help make things “make sense” for them. You will work closely with Professional Engineers, Accountants, and Business support professionals and help them reach their full potential.
What it takes to have success as a Recruiter with GEE Group
We have a great culture and the people make it for us! We asked our top performers what type of personalities excel in this job:
- Get along well with others.
- Driven to be successful.
- Positive professionals
- Ability to make calls to employer clients and applicants.
- Overcome adversity – bounce back.
- Prior success in life – sports, school, career, etc.
GEE Group has a history of developing Entry-Level Recruiters and sales professionals to top producers in the industry – not just the company! If you have a passion for people, improving your quality of life, and making an impact on theirs, then this is for you!
Recruiter daily duties:
- Interview professionals daily
- Develop marketing presentations on applicants.
- Use technologies and media to find talent and present opportunities.
- Assist in consulting as the applicants work through the interview and offer process.
- Our Recruiters are career coaches and serve as advocates for the applicants and client companies.
- Be creative and motivated to work through obstacles and setbacks and find a way to make things happen.