|Posted On||Jan 19, 2023|
|Job ID||LG 20128|
A long-standing Ohio-based manufacturing company is looking to bring a quality engineer onto its team. Their company history dates back to the 1930s and they are only continuing to grow with facilities all over the world.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute process control strategies that encompass capability evaluations, and gauge repeatability and reproducibility (Gage R&R) assessments.
- Make available quality-related documentation, including control plans, control cards, visual aids, and work instructions, to the manufacturing floor.
- Engage with the quality team in APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning).
- Monitor the production floor to learn processes to give quality control and assurance oversight.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
- Over 2 years experience in a quality role with an automotive manufacture
- Previous exposure with Quality Standards used; ISO 9001/ISO 14001/IATF 16949
- Expertise in Shop Floor Supervision, Process and Tooling Management, Quality Control, and Manufacturing in various operational areas.