Electronics Design Engineer
|Posted On||Jan 20, 2023|
|Job ID||AS 20082|
Top-ranked manufacturing company is currently seeking an Electronic Design Engineer that can develop, implement, integrate, and monitor the operations of industrial laser development and support of product.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Proven skills in providing detailed documentation packages including drawings, files, BOM, and operational manuals
- Working and current knowledge of Autodesk Inventor 3-D modeling
The Electronic Design Engineer will be tasked with:
- Creating product designs from conception to final product in a multidisciplinary team
- Provide internal and external customers technical guidance and support
- Prepare and manage project budget within approved guidelines
- Provide conceptual and detailed drawings, specifications, and BOM’s
- Ensure new product delivery meets timelines and specifications
As Electronic Design Engineer, you will direct engineering and technical personnel in implementation, analyze data and reports to determine that the design meets the functional and performance specifications.
This company is top ranked, not only within its industry but with staff. Competitive wages, excellent benefits including 401K, and profit-sharing, this is a great opportunity in a fantastic company! Apply now!