|Posted On||Mar 15, 2023|
|Location||Mansfield, Plymouth, Ashland,OH|
|Job ID||JV 20131|
GEE has partnered with a premier global manufacturer that is one of the largest and most successful companies in their field, in search of a Metallurgical Engineer. Almost a century old with operations worldwide, our client emphasizes technology and quality to achieve positive transformation for the future. Innovation is at the top of their list, and they prioritize motivated and driven employees that will help them achieve better, faster, more efficient, effective, and responsible manufacturing practices.
As the Metallurgical Engineer your primary objective will heavily focus on leading projects to improve product quality and overall effectiveness. This will include detailed analysis and interpretation of KPI results regarding quality efficacy, as well as the determination of best use for materials and equipment that will result in the highest quality product possible.
- Wide range of health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Equipment cost reimbursement
This is a great opportunity, but to be seriously considered for the Metallurgical Engineer position please have the following qualifications:
- Exposure to manufacturing
- Education: Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply!
As our client’s go-to Metallurgical authority, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assurance that materials meet standards and established criteria
- Documenting and reporting outliers and inefficiencies
- Maintenance and improvement of metallurgical manufacturing processes
- Analysis and interpretation of KPIs
- Implementation of new methods
- Testing of production materials
- Works with both clients and internal personnel to insure specs and product quality
- Ensure that products meet customer requirements
- Maintenance of safety standards