|Posted On||Nov 16, 2023|
|Job ID||RN 20458|
Are you a seasoned financial professional with a proven track record in corporate treasury and cash management? We are seeking a highly qualified Treasury Manager to play a pivotal role the financial operations of a world-renowned company. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and growing organization.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with external banking and financial institutions, financing partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Develop robust internal relationships across various departments, ensuring seamless collaboration and alignment of financial strategies.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of daily and short-term liquidity, monitoring, and reporting on cash management performance against forecast and budget.
- Oversee domestic payments, international SWIFT confirmations, and act as the main point of contact for banking queries and audit requests related to cash in the US.
- Support the operational integration for US entities, ensuring technological implementations, account openings/closures, and rationalization adhere to group controls.
- Improve and maintain internal account and relationship documentation, including account openings/closures notifications, signatories’ management, master data, mandates, and bank/financial institution relationship contact information.
- Monitor and report on all bank covenants and ensure compliance with deadlines. Roll out improved compliance, controls, and processes across the US.
- Analyze and develop reporting for bank management fees, providing insightful budget variance explanations.
- Support US entities’ merchant services partnerships, including user administration, technological implementations, and account openings/closures rationalization.
- Minimum of three years of prior experience in corporate treasury, finance, cash management, or accounting. Direct management experience preferred.
- Professional and accurate with an eye for detail.
If you are a detail-oriented finance professional with a strategic mindset and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply.